Kearys Motor Group is Ireland’s largest family-owned motor group, with 13 dealerships in Dublin, Cork and Limerick. Our people come first, as we strive to recruit and retain the best people to meet our customers’ high expectations when buying and servicing their car, bike or van from Kearys.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work in our first year on the programme. This accreditation is an endorsement of all our people and affirms that we are on the right track as we drive the business forward. With award-winning sales staff, dedicated financial advisors, a superb aftersales department, and a first-class business development centre, we are passionate about providing exemplary customer care. Working as a team we strive to achieve exceptional standards in this area, placing a strong emphasis on staff training, together with considerable facility development, which remains on-going.
Kearys Motor Group's commitment to excellence and its reputation as a Great Place to Work aligns perfectly with the company's core values, The Keary Way. The Keary Way comprises of three core pillars: People First, Customer Driven, and Professional.
Kearys Motor Group is looking for top calibre candidates to join its winning team. We are currently seeking to recruit a Service Technician to join our dynamic, growing team based in Renault/Dacia, Belgard Road, Dublin 24.
Looking to move your career into next gear? Apply today to be a part of our success story.
- Attend internal and external training courses, as directed by management.
- Keep the place of work tidy and in a clean condition.
- Advise the Workshop Foreman or Service Adviser of any additional work necessary on a car during a service.
- Be prepared to work overtime, with reasonable notice, if requested by the management.
- Ensure that the vehicles worked on are carefully handled and that all reasonable care is taken of that vehicle on the premises for repair or service.
- Maintain and develop skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance of vehicles.
- Make full use of Special Tools, Service Test, Service Equipment and training as provided to improve customer service levels and workshop efficiency.
- Maintain thorough and current Product Knowledge and read all Service Information and Service News bulletins as supplied by Service Management.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Qualified Car Mechanic / Vehicle Motor Technician.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Why work with us?
At Kearys Motor Group we believe that recognition goes much deeper than just financial rewards. Therefore, in addition to a competitive salary, we also offer an exclusive benefits package that includes:
- 31 Days Paid Leave (inclusive of public holidays)
- Company Pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee Volunteer Day
- 2 Company Days
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Referral Bonus
- Milestone Programme
- Professional & Personal Development
- Rewards & Recognition
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Long Term Disability Scheme