Sales Retention Executive
Kearys Motor Group is Ireland’s largest family-owned motor group, with 13 dealerships in Dublin, Cork and Limerick. Our people come first, as we strive to recruit and retain the best people to meet our customers’ high expectations when buying and servicing their car, bike or van from Kearys.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work in our first year on the programme. This accreditation is an endorsement of all our people and affirms that we are on the right track as we drive the business forward. With award-winning sales staff, dedicated financial advisors, a superb aftersales department, and a first-class business development centre, we are passionate about providing exemplary customer care. Working as a team we strive to achieve exceptional standards in this area, placing a strong emphasis on staff training, together with considerable facility development, which remains on-going.
Kearys Motor Group's commitment to excellence and its reputation as a Great Place to Work aligns perfectly with the company's core values, The Keary Way. The Keary Way comprises of three core pillars: People First, Customer Driven, and Professional.
Kearys Motor Group is looking for top calibre candidates to join its winning team. We are currently seeking to recruit a Sales Tetention Executive to join our dynamic, growing team based in Renault/Dacia Kinsale Road.
Looking to move your career into next gear? This position provides an excellent opportunity to learn and develop skills required for the motor industry and provide you with the knowledge to excel and grow within the industry. Apply today to be a part of our success story.
The role will involve working on behalf of the 13 different dealerships, Hyundai, Renault/Dacia, Renault Pro Plus, BMW/Mini, Nissan and Carstore. You will complete outbound calls to warm leads. The aim of the call is to build rapport with the customer and set up appointments with the Sales Executives in the different dealerships.
- Manage your own day-to-day performance ensuring targets are met.
- Ensure all leads are followed up within a reasonable time frame.
- Increase the number of existing customers visiting the dealership.
- Following the script to qualify the customer to set up a quality appointment with a Sales Executive.
- Achieve all weekly/monthly targets.
- Deliver an excellent and professional customer service/experience.
- Ensure a smooth and compliant transfer to the sales team.
- Follow the complaints handling process when necessary.
- Customer service experience in call centre or retail (preferred).
- Previous sales experience is extremely desirable.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- The ability to follow instructions and scripts to meet with compliance requirements.
- Confident and effective communicator.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- I.T literate.
Why work with us?
At Kearys Motor Group we believe that recognition goes much deeper than just financial rewards. Therefore, in addition to a competitive salary, we also offer an exclusive benefits package that includes:
- 31 Days Paid Leave (inclusive of public holidays)
- Company Pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- 2 Company Days
- Employee Volunteer Day
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Referral Bonus
- Milestone Programme
- Professional & Personal Development
- Rewards & Recognition
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Long Term Disability Scheme