Senior Sales Executive
Keary’s Motor Group is Ireland’s largest family-owned motor group, with 13 dealerships in Dublin, Cork and Limerick. Our people come first, as we strive to recruit and retain the best people to meet our customers’ high expectations when buying and servicing their car, bike or van from Kearys.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work in our first year on the programme. This accreditation is an endorsement of all our people and affirms that we are on the right track as we drive the business forward. With award-winning sales staff, dedicated financial advisors, a superb aftersales department, and a first-class business development centre, we are passionate about providing exemplary customer care. Working as a team we strive to achieve exceptional standards in this area, placing a strong emphasis on staff training, together with considerable facility development, which remains on-going.
Kearys Motor Group's commitment to excellence and its reputation as a Great Place to Work aligns perfectly with the company's core values, The Keary Way. The Keary Way comprises of three core pillars: People First, Customer Driven, and Professional.
As pioneers within the electric vehicle space, Nissan’s future is bright as the brand continues to grow and evolve. As the only Nissan Dealer in Cork City and with highly anticipated models such as Ireland’s best-selling SUV, the Nissan Qashqai, Aryia and X-Trail. Kearys Nissan are looking to expand our Nissan sales team to meet the growing demand for these new models and beyond.
The successful candidate will join an energetic, highly motivated sales team and will receive an industry leading base salary, incomparable sales commission structure, company car, fuel car, mobile phone, laptop and will also be eligible to join the company’s contributory pension scheme.
Keary’s Motor Group is looking for top calibre candidates to join its winning team. We are currently seeking to recruit a full-time Senior Sales Executive to join our dynamic, growing team based in Nissan dealership, Kinsale Road Roundabout, Ballyphehane, Cork.
Looking to move your career into next gear? Apply today to be a part of our success story.
- Greet customers and qualify them effectively in order to understand their needs.
- Assist customers in selecting their new vehicle.
- Ensure great customer service is provided to all clients.
- Liaise with customers throughout the buying process.
- Manage the preparation and hand over of sold vehicles to customers.
- Maintain the showroom and displays to required standards.
- Work to strict targets and deadlines.
- Develop and maintain a full knowledge of all products, accessories and key features.
- Full, clean driving license is essential.
- 2 – 3 years of previous sales experience in a target driven environment.
- Previous sales experience within the motor industry a distinct advantage.
- Previous Commercial/Fleet Sales experience an advantage but not essential.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective time management with an ability to plan and organise your own daily selling activities to secure new business.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Why work with us?
At Keary’s Motor Group we believe that recognition goes much deeper than just financial rewards. Therefore, in addition to a competitive salary, we also offer an exclusive benefits package that includes:
- Strong Commission Scheme
- Company Car and Fuel Card
- 31 Days Paid Leave (inclusive of public holidays)
- Company Pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- 2 Company Days
- Employee Volunteer Day
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Referral Bonus
- Milestone Programme
- Professional & Personal Development
- Rewards & Recognition
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Long Term Disability Scheme