Junior Sales Executive/Handover Specialist
Kearys Motor Group is Ireland’s largest family-owned motor group, with 13 dealerships in Dublin, Cork and Limerick. Our people come first, as we strive to recruit and retain the best people to meet our customers’ high expectations when buying and servicing their car, bike or van from Kearys.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work in our first year on the programme. This accreditation is an endorsement of all our people and affirms that we are on the right track as we drive the business forward. With award-winning sales staff, dedicated financial advisors, a superb aftersales department, and a first-class business development centre, we are passionate about providing exemplary customer care. Working as a team we strive to achieve exceptional standards in this area, placing a strong emphasis on staff training, together with considerable facility development, which remains on-going.
Kearys Motor Group's commitment to excellence and its reputation as a Great Place to Work aligns perfectly with the company's core values, The Keary Way. The Keary Way comprises of three core pillars: People First, Customer Driven, and Professional.
Kearys Motor Group is looking for top calibre candidates to join its winning team. We are currently seeking to recruit a Junior Sales Executive/Handover Specialist to join our dynamic, growing team based in Renault/Dacia, Kinsale Road Roundabout, Ballyphehane, Cork. Excellent opportunity for someone who would like to start their career in Sales/Automotive Industry.
Looking to move your career into next gear? Apply today to be a part of our success story.
- Be responsible for new and used car displays.
- Develop and maintain a full knowledge of all products, accessories and key features.
- Responsible for the preparation of all new and used vehicles prior to handover.
- Accompany customer test drives.
- Kearys overall focus is to train and develop the candidates, so they can quickly progress into a selling position.
- Photographing cars and advertising online.
- Full clean driver’s license is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, driven and self-motivation.
- Ability to work within a team environment and own initiative.
- Previously experience in a retail environment.
- Strong negotiation.
- High level of computer literacy.
Why work with us?
At Kearys Motor Group we believe that recognition goes much deeper than just financial rewards. Therefore, in addition to a competitive salary, we also offer an exclusive benefits package that includes:
- 31 Days Paid Leave (inclusive of public holidays)
- Company Pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee Volunteer Day
- 2 Company Days
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Referral Bonus
- Milestone Programme
- Professional & Personal Development
- Rewards & Recognition
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Long Term Disability Scheme