Kearys are the largest family owned Motor Group in Ireland, with a number of state of the art dealerships around Cork City, County and Dublin. Representing BMW, Nissan, Hyundai, Renault, MINI, Motorrad and Dacia, Kearys accounts for over 1/3 of all new car sales in the Cork region.
With an award-winning sales staff, dedicated financial advisors, superb aftersales and parts departments, we are passionate in our customer care and working as a team strive to achieve exceptional standards in this area, placing a strong emphasis on staff training, together with considerable facility development, which remains on-going.
Kearys are currently seeking to recruit a Warranty Administrator to join our dynamic, growing team.
Looking to move your career into the next gear? Apply today to be a part of our success story.
- Ensuring all administration duties within the Warranty Department are carried out in line with company policy.
- Dealing with warranty claims and processing.
- Dealing with the Manufacturer or agents working on their behalf.
- Dealing and working with workshop control.
- Following up on any issues within agreed time frames.
- Reconciling warranty receivables with payments and updating the computer database accordingly.
- Handling rejected claims according to dealership and/or manufacturer specifications and following up on outstanding claims.
- Tracking warranty parts and follow through.
- Maintaining all service and customer records as required.
- Ensuring all documentation is processed in line with company procedures.
- Invoicing warranty claims ensuring all claims follow warranty protocols and procedures.
- Previous warranty administration experience an advantage.
- Previous Motor Industry experience a distinct advantage.
- Process Oriented with attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
This job is based in Cork.