Kearys Motor Group is one of Ireland’s largest motor groups, with 11 dealerships across Cork and Dublin. Kearys represents BMW, MINI, Motorrad, Hyundai, Nissan, Renault and Dacia in Cork, together with Kearys Carstore Dublin and Cork.
With award-winning sales staff, dedicated financial advisors, a superb aftersales department and a first-class business development centre, we are passionate about providing exemplary customer care. Working as a team we strive to achieve exceptional standards in this area, placing a strong emphasis on staff training, together with considerable facility development, which remains on-going.
Keary Motor Group is rapidly expanding and looking for top calibre candidates to join its winning team. We are currently seeking to recruit a Service Advisor to join our dynamic, growing team in Kearys BMW.
Looking to shift your career into next gear? Apply today to be a part of our success story.
- Develop an understanding of customer requirements and preferences
- Handle all incoming service enquiries, book appointments and schedule work
- Arrange drivers for delivery and collection or courtesy cars (where required)
- Create quotes to provide an indication of cost for repair or service maintenance work
- Ensure courtesy vehicles are clean and fuelled
- Print repair orders and job cards (including health checks etc, service sheets)
- Ensure all parts are pre-picked at least the day before the scheduled service
- Complete vehicle health check for each vehicle being serviced and provide a quotation for any additional work that is identified
- Manage warranty claims
- Contact customer for agreement on any additional work that is discovered during the service
- Update the customer on progress via telephone
- Ensure work completed matches job card and prepare invoice
- Explain the invoice and provide a detailed explanation of work carried and build value
- Ensure that outstanding payments are collected from the customer
- Handover the vehicle to the customer
- Check customers contact details on every visit and update the database accordingly
- Ensure that the next service dates are correct
Building Customer Relationship and Deliver Customer Experience:
- Be enthusiastic about the brand products and services we offer
- Display a personal commitment to go beyond customers' expectations
- Work as an effective team player and take on additional tasks to help others
- Stay calm and organised at busy times
- See things from the customer's point of view; display patience and understanding
- Respond to requests quickly, accurately and pleasantly
Excellent Communication Skills
- Develop natural conversation to build rapport, trust and credibility
- Use advanced questioning techniques and active listening to build understanding of customer needs and motivations
- Present products and services enthusiastically and with conviction
- Handle objections effectively, without complacency or aggression
- Use customer records and data to personalise the customer's experience and build the relationship
- Link features and benefits to the customer's needs for additional work identified and services offered
- Explain complex technical information in a way that can be understood by the customer
- Guide customer to the right choice for them
- Previous customer service experience is desired.
- Ideally have a technical understanding/background.
- Full, clean driving licence.