Kearys Motor Group is one of Ireland’s largest motor groups, with 11 dealerships across Cork and Dublin. Kearys represents BMW, MINI, Motorrad, Hyundai, Nissan, Renault and Dacia in Cork, together with Kearys Carstore Dublin and Cork.
With award-winning sales staff, dedicated financial advisors, a superb aftersales department and a first-class business development centre, we are passionate about providing exemplary customer care. Working as a team we strive to achieve exceptional standards in this area, placing a strong emphasis on staff training, together with considerable facility development, which remains on-going.
Kearys Motor Group is looking for top calibre candidates to join its winning team. We are currently expanding, and seeking to recruit a Senior Service Advisor to join our dynamic, growing team.
Looking to shift your career into next gear? Apply today to be a part of our success story.
- Manage the service department front desk staff and its processes.
- Professionally manage all service customer telephone and walk-in enquiries.
- Coordinate customer vehicle handover and administration, ensuring all work performed is explained correctly and authorised before commencement.
- Deal with escalated customer concerns quickly and professionally while maintaining good customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Achieve target customer satisfaction scores within the service department.
- Manage the efficient flow of information between the workshop, the sales department and the customer.
- Coordinate the retention and service team to ensure workshop bookings are maximised at all times.
- Work with the service department manager to ensure targets are met and costs are controlled.
- Develop improved processes to increase productivity efficiency and customer service.
- Understand and adhere to manufacturer brand service requirements.
- Exceptional customer service skills and phone manner.
- Experience within the motor industry is essential.
- Previous managerial experience is desired.
- Results focused with a proven track record of delivery.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Strong project and analytical skills.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, (including Excel, PowerPoint)
- Full, clean driving licence.