Kearys are one of Ireland’s largest family owned motor groups, representing Nissan, Hyundai, Renault, BMW, MINI, Motorrad and Dacia and are in expansion mode with Carstore Dublin and Cork.
With award-winning sales staff, dedicated financial advisors, a superb aftersales department and a first-class business development centre, we are passionate about providing exemplary customer care. Working as a team we strive to achieve exceptional standards in this area, placing a strong emphasis on staff training, together with considerable facility development, which remains on-going.
Kearys are currently seeking to recruit an Accountant to join our dynamic, growing team.
- Preparation of monthly accounts to Trial Balance including month end reconciliations to strict deadlines.
- Preparation of monthly analysis and commentary based on budget vs. actual.
- Cash-flow management and reporting.
- Supporting the Dealership in the preparation of business planning figures within the forecasting and annual business plan cycles.
- Document, update and maintain all finance related controls and procedures, be part of a continuous processes team to ensure best practice.
- Review vehicle stocks and parts stocks on a continuous basis.
- Oversee debtor and creditor listings.
- Completion and submission of PAYE, VAT and CSO returns.
- Ad hoc project work and financial analysis as required.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA , ACA, CIMA, CPA).
- 3+ years of demonstrated work experience within the General Accounting area.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of word and PowerPoint.
- Previous Motor Trade experience and knowledge of Kerridge an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- High degree of integrity and personal ethics in implementing company policies and procedures.
- Good team player, flexible, enthusiastic person, able to work on own initiative.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and with a high degree of professionalism.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to multitask with strong attention to detail.