Call Centre Manager
Kearys Motor Group is one of Ireland’s largest motor groups, with 11 dealerships across Cork and Dublin. Kearys represents BMW, MINI, Motorrad, Hyundai, Nissan, Renault and Dacia in Cork, together with Kearys Carstore Dublin and Cork.
As part of our ongoing development, we are establishing a new Customer Contact and Retention (CCR) Department. Reporting directly to our Senior Management team, the Call Centre Manager will plan, build and manage a fully autonomous department, dedicated to excellent communications and customer retention activity with our multi-brand customer base. This will be a challenging and diverse role suitable for someone who is passionate, driven and has previous management and/or trade experience.
The Call Centre Manager will be responsible for the daily running and leadership of the CCR department. The successful candidate will be responsible for setting customer service targets, co-ordinating and motivating the CCR team to meet and exceed these targets and ultimately delivery profitability and high customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will join a talented, innovative team where you will receive ongoing training, support and development opportunities. Renumeration package includes salary + attractive bonus scheme as well as company car, mobile phone, fuel card and laptop.
- Manage the daily running of the CCR department including both inbound and outbound sales and service enquiries.
- Logging and tracking all leads to ensure they are being followed up.
- Identify and book further business opportunities with customers.
- Liaise with Heads of Business & Sales Managers, staff and third parties to pre-empt and resolve issues.
- Monitor calls and emails to improve quality and track performance.
- Co-ordinate, motivate and review the performance of the Retention team, to identify and organise training needs.Implement appropriate bonus and incentive schemes to ensure overall productivity and efficiency.
- Ensure all relevant customer information is captured in accordance with GDPR permissions.
- Ensure all bookings and amendments are accurately and efficiently processed.
- Deliver complete customer satisfaction and consistently exceed expectations.
- Enhance the organisation’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value.
- Proven experience as Call Centre Manager/Senior Team Leader, ideally setting up call centre operations from scratch.
- Previous experience within the motor industry desirable.
- Experience of managing teams, KPIs and regular reporting
- Knowledge of implementing performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures.
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and call centre equipment-software programs and ability to learn lead management systems
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability.