Kearys are one of Ireland largest motor groups, with a number of state-of-the-art dealerships around Cork City, County and Dublin. Kearys represents Nissan, Hyundai, Renault, BMW, MINI, Motorrad and Dacia.
With an award-winning sales staff, dedicated financial advisors, superb aftersales and parts departments. We are passionate in our customer care and working as a team strive to achieve exceptional standards in this area, placing a strong emphasis on staff training, together with considerable facility development, which remains on-going.
Kearys is rapidly expanding and looking for top calibre candidates to join its winning team. We are currently seeking to recruit a Business Manager to join our dynamic, growing team.
Looking to move your career into next gear? Apply today to be a part of our success story.
- Selling Finance and Insurance products.
- Arrange funding and related products for the purchase of both new and used vehicles.
- Monitor and report on funding direct to management team.
- Meeting and exceeding targets.
- Producing weekly and monthly reports.
- Demonstrating strong organisational skills.
- Work alongside our sales team to facilitate sales of vehicles.
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with our customers.
- 1-2 years’ experience within the finance services industry.
- Motor trade experience is desirable but not necessary.
- Results and target driven, with a proven track record in sales.
- Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excel at understanding, anticipating and meeting customer needs.
- Possess strong numerical ability and IT skills.
- Full clean drivers licence.
Kearys are one of Ireland’s largest family owned motor groups, representing Nissan, Hyundai, Renault, BMW, MINI, Motorrad and Dacia and are in expansion mode with Carstore Dublin and Cork.
With award-winning sales staff, dedicated financial advisors, a superb aftersales department and a first-class business development centre, we are passionate about providing exemplary customer care. Working as a team we strive to achieve exceptional standards in this area, placing a strong emphasis on staff training, together with considerable facility development, which remains on-going.
Kearys are currently seeking to recruit an Accountant to join our dynamic, growing team.
- Preparation of monthly accounts to Trial Balance including month end reconciliations to strict deadlines.
- Preparation of monthly analysis and commentary based on budget vs. actual.
- Cash-flow management and reporting.
- Supporting the Dealership in the preparation of business planning figures within the forecasting and annual business plan cycles.
- Document, update and maintain all finance related controls and procedures, be part of a continuous processes team to ensure best practice.
- Review vehicle stocks and parts stocks on a continuous basis.
- Oversee debtor and creditor listings.
- Completion and submission of PAYE, VAT and CSO returns.
- Ad hoc project work and financial analysis as required.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA , ACA, CIMA, CPA).
- 3+ years of demonstrated work experience within the General Accounting area.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of word and PowerPoint.
- Previous Motor Trade experience and knowledge of Kerridge an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- High degree of integrity and personal ethics in implementing company policies and procedures.
- Good team player, flexible, enthusiastic person, able to work on own initiative.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and with a high degree of professionalism.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to multitask with strong attention to detail.