Kearys Motor Group is one of Ireland’s largest motor groups, with 11 dealerships across Cork and Dublin. Kearys represents BMW, MINI, Motorrad, Hyundai, Nissan, Renault and Dacia in Cork, together with Kearys Carstore Dublin and Cork.
With award-winning sales staff, dedicated financial advisors, a superb aftersales department and a first-class business development centre, we are passionate about providing exemplary customer care. Working as a team we strive to achieve exceptional standards in this area, placing a strong emphasis on staff training, together with considerable facility development, which remains on-going.
Kearys Motor Group is rapidly expanding and looking for top calibre candidates to join its winning team. We are currently seeking to recruit a Service Technician to join our dynamic, growing BMW team, working a four day week.
Looking to shift your career into next gear? Apply today to be a part of our success story.
- Ensure that the vehicles worked on are carefully handled and that all reasonable care is taken of that vehicle on the premises for repair or service.
- Maintain and develop skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance of vehicles.
- Make full use of Special Tools, Service Test, Service Equipment and training as provided to improve customer service levels and workshop efficiency.
- Maintain thorough and current Product Knowledge and read all Service Information and Service News bulletins as supplied by Service Management.
- Attend internal and external training courses, as directed by management.
- Keep the place of work tidy and in a clean condition.
- Advise the Workshop Foreman or Service Adviser of any additional work necessary on a car during a service.
- Be prepared to work overtime, with reasonable notice, if requested by the management.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Qualified Car Mechanic / Vehicle Motor Technician.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.